November 2022 marks the 5th Annual Maryland Spirits Month – a statewide celebration of Maryland’s distilling and spirits industry.
Maryland Spirits Month highlights the local businesses throughout the state that produce delightful and innovative distilled spirits. Included in this legacy list of Maryland distilleries are several locations along The Trail including Baltimore Spirits Company, McClintock Distilling Company, Miscellaneous Distillery, Old Line Spirits, Sagamore Spirit, and Tenth Ward Distilling Company.
Exclusive Bottle Releases
During this year’s Maryland Spirits Month celebration, take a minute to explore the Spirits Of Collaboration collection of spirits. The first product released in this series, Gin, Volume 1, was produced in collaboration between Gray Wolf Spirits and McClintock Distilling Company. This gin unites Eastern and Western Maryland distillers and the flavor profile of this gin is inspired by native flavors from throughout the state.
Show Your Support
It’d be silly not to take advantage of this opportunity to support some of the most notable distilleries in the region and honor the historical significance of each establishment that fought and climbed its way out of the prohibition era. You can support your favorite distilleries by purchasing one of our passes and saving on spirits and tastings when you visit.
What are Distilleries Doing to Celebrate?
The Maryland Distillers Guild also provides a calendar stocked with events this month for you to check out! Check out live music, cocktail classes, dinner pairings and more!
Calendar of Events:
- Distilling 101 Class at McClintock Distilling
- Tasting at Canton Crossing Wine and Spirits with McClintock Distilling
- Live Jazz and Dinner Pairing with True and Beauty Bar and Kitchen and Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- The Classics Cocktail Class at Sagamore Spirit
- Store Tastings (Walnut Hill Liquor and Wine and Wine Culture) with Tenth Ward Distilling Company and Live Music at Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Tasting at Whitey’s Liquors with McClintock Distilling
- Tasting at Montgomery County Liquor and Wine with McClintock Distilling
- Live Jazz at Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Store Tastings (Piney Run Liquors, JJ Liquors, and Muddy Branch Liquor and Wine) with Tenth Ward Distilling Company and Live Music at Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Tasting at Total Wine Laurel with McClintock Distilling Company
- Tasting at Total Wine Towson with McClintock Distilling
- Store Tasting at Franklin Liquors with Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Live Music at Tenth Ward Distilling Company
- Tenth Ward Distilling Company’s Holiday Makers Market
We hope you enjoy Maryland Spirits Month! Be sure to use this time to stock up on spirits for the holidays. Whether you are cooking, gifting or drinking of course, The Whiskey Rebellion Trail is decked with bottles for your holiday season festivities!