You’re probably not hosting friends and family this holiday season, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make this season special for yourself! Holiday treats of the alcoholic variety are the best way to get through the pandemic. We already know you’re a master mixologist after the months of practice, so the recipes below should be a snap to make.
We’re sharing three cocktail recipes below from our friends at Eight Oaks Farm Distillery, Baltimore Spirits Co., and Boardroom Spirits. The spirits mentioned in the recipes are linked. Worried about your access? No problem – here’s how you can get these spirits:
- Eight Oaks Farm Distillery – shipping all throughout Pennsylvania and curbside pick-up available at multiple locations
- Baltimore Spirits Co. – distillery open for pick-ups; some drop-off options available by zip code; statewide shipping available for select spirits
- Boardroom Spirits – doorstop delivery available throughout Pennsylvania
Maple Bourbon Sour
- 2 oz. Eight Oaks Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz. maple syrup
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon
- 1-2 sprigs of rosemary
Glass: Rocks glass
Garnish: Lemon slice
Notes: Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake well!
- 2 oz. Baltimore Spirits’ Fumus Pumila Smoked Brandy
- .5 oz. simple syrup
- 3 shakes orange bitters
Glass: Rocks glass
Garnish: Apple slice
Notes: Stir all ingredients over ice until ice cold, then strain onto an extra large cube.
- 2 oz. of Boardroom Spirits’ Fire Bear
- .75 oz. of cold coffee
- .25 oz. of demerara syrup
Glass: Iced beverage glass
Garnish: Cinnamon sprinkle
Notes: To make the cold coffee combine equal parts of ground dark roast coffee and water and let sit overnight. Strain the next day. Combine ingredients in a shaker and shake until frothy. Strain into a glass.
Want to leave the mixing up to the pros? Many of our Whiskey Rebellion Trail locations are offering pre-mixed cocktails to-go for your at home celebrations. Check out a few of those options below:
- Boardroom Spirits has two to-go options: Cranberry Mule and The Engineer, available for pick-up at Northbound Restaurant.
- Eight Oaks Farm Distillery is offering to-go cans in different flavors
- Five Saints Distilling has Apple Cider Gin Cocktails to go in bottles at the distillery
- Triple Sun Spirits Co. is offering gallons of mulled cider and cans of rum for curbside pick-up.
- Kingfly Spirits has cocktail kits available for shipping throughout Pennsylvania
- Quantum Spirits has a brand new to-go cocktail menu. Pick-up is available at the distillery, and some shipments are available.
- Old Line Spirits has cans to go at the distillery including the delicious Cinnamon Cider Fizz.
- Republic Restoratives has Wassail making kits available for pick-up and shipping in select areas.
- Tenth Ward Co. has canned cocktails available for in-store or curbside pick-up including the new Smoked Whiskey Sour cocktail.
Don’t forget to share the end result with us on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #WhiskeyRebellionTrail. Happy holidays!