The bad news is you only have three months to experience the delicious craft spirits of Baltimore and the amazing past and present of D.C. distilling. The good news? The whiskey is legendary. The Whiskey Rebellion came to an end in these two historic towns and recipes that withstood the test of time are still found in these strongholds of American spirits. Sample Maryland Rye which was almost wiped out following Prohibition or visit George Washington’s own distillery for a flash back to the past. Whiskey might still be taxed to this day, but the Mid-Atlantic isn’t bitter. Instead, we’re raising a glass to celebrate the end of a movement that still inspires this region’s flavors to this day.
- Baltimore Spirits Company – 10% Off Spirits + 20% Off Merchandise
- Cotton and Reed – Tasting Flight Voucher
- Don Ciccio & Figli – Spirit Flight Voucher
- McClintock Distilling Company – Tasting Flight Voucher (Includes Shot Glass)
- MISCellaneous Distillery – (2) Cocktails Voucher
- New Columbia Distillers – Cocktail Voucher + 10% Off Spirits
- Old Line Spirits – Spirit Flight Voucher
- One Eight Distilling – Distillery Tour with Tasting
- Republic Restoratives Distillery -Distillery Tour with Tasting OR Cocktail Voucher + 10% Off Bottled Spirits and Merchandise
- Sagamore Spirit – Distillery Tour with Tasting
- Tenth Ward Distilling Company – Spirit Flight Voucher
Included Cultural Institutions
- Allegany Museum – Admission is Always Free
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon – General Admission Including Tour of Distillery
- Peirce Mill
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History – Admission is Always Free
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.