Government regulation and interference had long term effects on American spirits, disrupting distilling practices throughout the mid-Atlantic. To this day, much of modern-day distilling is influenced by The Whiskey Rebellion and by the Prohibition that followed. The thing that remains? A commitment to delicious liquors distilled in the spirit of rebellion. Try a taster at the four distilleries in this pass, located in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Ivy City, and raise a glass to the history that is alive and well in modern-day DC.
- Cotton and Reed – Tasting Flight Voucher
- New Columbia Distillers – Cocktail Voucher
- One Eight Distilling – Distillery Tour and Tasting
- Republic Restoratives – Distillery Tour with Tasting OR Cocktail Voucher + 10% Off Bottled Spirits and Merchandise
Included Cultural Institutions
- Peirce Mill
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History – Admission is Always Free
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.