The first excise tax in history might sound stuffy, but really, it’s the beginning of a much longer story about protests, punches thrown and a rebellion that rose up around whiskey. With this 1-Day pass on The Whiskey Rebellion Trail, you can experience the height of The Whiskey Rebellion for yourself and taste the fruits of master distiller’s labor. It’s hard to encompass the years of protesting during The Whiskey Rebellion into one pass, but the flavors at these distilleries are essential to the region’s history and boast bold, innovative and delicious sips you don’t want to miss.
- Liberty Pole Spirits – Tasting Flight Voucher
- Wigle Whiskey Distillery – Distillery Tour (11 AM Every Saturday) OR Spirit Flight Voucher OR Cocktail Voucher
Included Cultural Institutions
- Allegany Museum – Admission is Always Free
- Bradford House Museum – General Admission
- David Espy House
- Friendship Hill National Historic Site
- Heinz History Center – General Admission
- Old Stone Tavern
- Woodville Plantation – General Admission
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.