Super Bowl Sunday might bring to mind buckets of beer and orders of hot wings, but if you’re reading this then you’re a host that goes the extra yard (get it?). There’s no doubt that this game day will be one to remember with you in charge! The only thing that’s missing from your impressive snack spread is a custom cocktail to match. Don’t worry – you don’t have to be a master mixologist to pull off this recipe from our friends at Sagamore Spirit. Whether you’re hosting a watch part for the commercials, Jennifer Lopez’s half-time show or to cheer on your team, this football tough concoction is sure to take your party to the next level.
- 1 Bottle Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 50 oz Ginger Beer
- 8.5 oz Lime Juice
- 12.5 oz Blackberry Simple Syrup
- Mint Leaves for Garnish
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 3 oz of Ginger Beer
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Blackberry Simple Syrup
- 8 to 10 mint leaves
Super Bowl watchers hoping for a more unique experience might find delight in a self-guided bar crawl through some of the Whiskey Rebellion Trail’s passes. Watch the game and sample spirits in Mid-Atlantic’s finest distilleries. Check out some of these passes that lend themselves to a day of fun!
- A Taste of Buck’s County: 1 Day Passport
- Distill by Rail: 1 Day Passport
- Philly Fishtown: 1 Day Passport
- The Essential Whiskey Rebellion Tour: 1 Day Passport
- Strip District Walking Tour: 1 Day Passport
- Pittsburgh Countryside: 1 Day Passport
Washington DC & Baltimore
However you choose to spend your Super Bowl Sunday, tag us on Instagram using #WhiskeyRebellionTrail so we can join in on the fun. Personally, we just hope both teams have fun.