Bucks County features unforgettable covered bridges, stunning castles and beautiful views of nature in season. It’s also home to an award-winning craft distilling scene and part of The Order Region, which celebrates the beginning of The Whiskey Rebellion and its ties to America’s first democratic system. Be a part of the story when you taste whiskey inspired by local legacies and visit the historic sites that make this pass one you won’t want to pass on.
- 1675 Spirits – Spirit Flight Voucher
- Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey – Distillery Tour
- Hewn Spirits – $2 off any Bottle Purchase with Flight Tasting
- Triple Sun Spirits Co – Cocktail Voucher
Included Cultural institutions
- Washington Crossing Historic Park – Guided Tour Voucher