When The Whiskey Rebellion came to a close, distilling continued throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Even George Washington took up the trade, opening his own distillery which still stands to this day. Taste legendary flights in Washington, DC, and enjoy the history that accompanies age-old styles of spirit making. Flights, tasters and tours of historic grounds make these passes the perfect weekend guide, so drink up as you follow along. We’ll pour you a glass.
- Cotton and Reed – Tasting Flight Voucher
- Don Ciccio & Figli – Spirit Flight Voucher
- New Columbia Distillers – Cocktail Voucher
- One Eight Distilling – Distillery Tour with Tasting
- Republic Restoratives – Distillery Tour with Tasting OR Cocktail Voucher + 10% Off Bottled Spirits and Merchandise
Included Cultural Institutions
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon – General Admission Including Tour of Distillery
- Peirce Mill
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History – Admission is Always Free
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.